Yay~ My brother, Andrew Castro, just celebrated his 14th birthday today!!! :D
KATORSE *we all laugh when we mentioned this at the car LOL
Anyways, to lose that everyday-boredom at home, alone, I suggested we went to the mall. MY TREAT. That’s enough gift for him. -___-;
These are our list of activities we did this day:
1. Met with our grandma, uncle & auntie @ a fastfood chain @ the mall. They bought us Halo-Halo (uber thanks! it was perfect for a very lousy HOT day outside grrh). Our grandma did gave my brother gift-money *yay for my brother!*
2. Bought some techie things in CDR-King for future use. gahh~ why is it always full? D:
3.We played the arcade (mainly Guitar Hero & Tekken for him)
4. Paolo (Andrew’s friend) saw us at the arcade, gave his gift to the birthday boy and joined us to watched a movie: “Kick Ass” (I’ll post a semi-late reaction-review soon!).
4. After the movie, ate out in an affordable Steak house nearby & surprised Andrew with a slice of Red Ribbon’s Chocolate Heaven cake, with a lighted candle on top. Sang HAPPY BIRTHDAY, for him to make a wish on his birthday & blow. :D
*special thanks to the staff of the steak house resto for cooperating with my surprise plan. LOL
5. Paolo gave us a ride; Me in the train station & Andrew at home. THANK YOU SO MUCH, PAOLO! :D
And that leaved me going home,
BROKE. D: Well, almost. LOL I spent half of my uber-mini budget for my brother’s birthday. But its alright! Seeing & knowing my brother enjoyed this day is enough happiness for me and it made me feel relieved.
Oh well, will post other pics soon. Have to rest now *call of duty tomorrow* gahh~ See you all after a few days~ :D
April 24, 2010 - Andrew’s 14th Birthday
on the Photo: Paolo, Andrew, Rhea (me)